July 10, 11 and 12, 2015
The Greatest Show on Turf
Airshow Camping Guidelines
- $25.00 per night per camping vehicle for non-members.
- Members must show their current membership card. Free camping/addmission is a benefit of Museum membership and does not extend to non-member guests. The Museum asks that its membership benefits be respected.
- Campers will receive a re-entry pass so they may leave the grounds and return. Please keep your pass with you.
- All camping vehicles must be self-contained. No hook-ups are provided; e.g., Electric, Water, or Sewage. There is no dump station on the grounds.
- No campfires. Please, no fire pits.
- No trash service - carry in/carry out. Upon leaving, please leave your campsite clean.
- Please be considerate of other campers. Curtail noise, including generators, between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Use a safe and prudent speed when driving within the camping area.
- Parking for one vehicle per camper is allowed in the camping area. Others vehicles must park in the regular parking lot.
If there are any problems, contact the persons in charge on the field.
Stuart Perks - 607.698.2420
Thanks for your cooperation!