C-45H

Built in 1954, this aircraft served as a cargo and personnel transport. It was bought by the National Warplane Museum in 1984 and it restored and flown until the NWM moved to Elmira. The aircraft was put for sale in the summer of 2006 and purchased by two members of the 1941 Historical Aircraft Group Museum. It was flown to Geneseo in the first week in August 2006, under a temporary flight permit.

Manufacturer:

Beech Aircraft Co.


Powerplant (2):

Pratt & Whitney R-985-AN-14B - 450 hp


Wing span:

49' - 8"


Maximum Speed:

234 mph


Weight Empty:

5,680 lbs.


Service Ceiling:

23,300 ft.


Range:

1,626 miles