In order to ensure the future of the Museum, we have embarked on many long-range projects. These include new buildings, upgrading existing buildings and more aircraft acquisitions. Like any organism, growth is essential. You can help support our growth by contributing to our efforts. These are some of the planned and ongoing projects the Museum has initiated.
- '41 Fighter Fund
- B-23 Dragon Restoration Project
- C-119 Flying Boxcar Restoration Project
- C-47 W7 D-Day Vet Restoration project
- 1941 HAG Visitor Center Expansion
- Additional Hanger Construction
Our Museum relies on three main sources of funding; Membership, Donations and Fund-raisers, and Planned Giving. There are many ways to help support the Museum. Cash donations, will bequests, trusts, life insurance and IRA beneficiary designations are a few. You can be a part of our long-range plan and help ensure our growth in the future. Thank you for considering a donation to the 1941 Historical Aircraft Group Museum.
If you wish to make a cash donation for general use, click on the PayPal button below and your donation will be charged to your credit card.
Planned Giving in a Will
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose
(please contact the Museum to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit the Museum tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
Gifts of Retirement Assets [IRA, 401(k), 403 (b) or other qualified plan]
- You can escape both income AND estate tax levied on the residue left in your retirement account by leaving it to the Museum.
- Give the most-taxed asset in your estate to the Museum, and leave more favorably taxed property to your heirs.
- You can continue to take withdrawals during your lifetime.
- You can change the beneficiary if your circumstances change.
Gifts of Life Insurance
- You can make a significant gift from income instead of capital.
- Your gifts offsetting our premium payments are fully deductible.
- You build our future financial strength.
Please contact the HAG Office for more information on how to make your donation a reality.
585 . 243 . 2100