1941 Historical Aircraft Group Museum
Luncheon with “The Manhattan Dolls”
Join us on Thursday May 23, 2013 at the Geneseo Airport for a catered luncheon followed by a musical performance starring “The Manhattan Dolls.” Tickets are $30 per person for the general public or $26 for Museum members. Mailed-in orders for tickets must be received by May 8th.
Guided museum tours are included. You may tour the Museum before or after the show. If you wish to go on the tour before the show, be there by 10:30 am.
- 10:30 am: Guided tour of our museum facilities
- 11:30 am: Seating for the video, "Return to Normandy" in the big hanger
- 12:00 pm: 1940s-style Buffet luncheon by Partyman
- 1:00 pm: "The Manhattan Dolls" Show
- 15 minute intermission
- 3:00 pm: Show ends (meet-and-greet with the Dolls)
- 3:00 pm: Guided tour of our museum facilities